Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pink and white perfection

Today Weddings In Winnipeg is featuring a wedding we did way back in January.  We met Tara through our cousin who was also the MOH in her wedding party.  This bride is not only STUNNING but she was a absolute pleasure to work with too!  She knew what kind of look she wanted and after a few color changes came up with a pink, white and green palette to compliment the purple and greys of her maids.  She left all the particulars up to us so we came up with a design we hoped would fulfill her vision of a whimsical, fun and unique floral component.

I have to say that I was a bit nervous the day of the wedding when I drove out to her parents house to drop of the blooms.  Since it was January it was important to keep them nice and warm during transport to and from photo locations & the ceremony so I showed her momma how to wrap them back up etc.  Just as I was finishing Tara herself came running up the stairs from her hair appointment.  When she saw her bouquet she told me that they were even more beautiful then she imagined and the relief flooded in.  I actually got a little teary eyed at her acclamations! 

I knew the pictures would be amazing since the couple and their wedding party are pretty easy on the eyes but Kampphotography exceeded my expectations.  The flowers couldn't help but look great in such good company shot by such a talented duo.

http://www.weddingsinwinnipeg.ca/inspirationroom.php?post_id=1185

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment