Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bridal Mussings

Just this week I found a new wedding blog that I thought was Ah-mazing. There are about a million worth while and realistic DIYs, tips and ideas that are worth pursuing.

One post I LOVED was by the ladies at Chillisauce.  These ultra cool event planners from the UK were invited to guest post on their top ten Hen Party (stagettes) ideas and it made me wish I was getting married all over again so I could have one!

Check out the link here!

# 7 is probably my favorite ever.  One of my brides a few years ago did the exact same thing and I thought it was brilliant!

If you think outside the box and have an open minded bride you can come up with fun and unique ideas that will appeal to everyone and will ensure your party is memorable and well attended.

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment