Sunday, February 2, 2014

New Season

I can't believe that the 2014 Season is already a month old! Thanks to my fantastic brides who spread the word and all the family referrals I am almost fully booked through November.

Things are a bit different than they were three years ago for Purple Peony.  As a mother of two very active boys I have decided to limit the number of weddings I book each week.  Before Jake was born and when he was a wee one I would book everything that came my way leaving me with three, four sometimes five events each weekend.  I just can't keep up that pace anymore and provide the best service and quality to my ultra important brides.  My bookings have been cut back significantly to one wedding a day/ two per weekend and as a result I don't do as many weddings but the ones that I do get my hands on are the most beautiful they can be. 

Thank you to all my past and present brides.  I even have a ton of Future weddings booked for 2015 and I can't begin to express how lucky I feel.  To be home with my boys and still get to do what I LOVE is a blessing that I incredibly grateful for.  I am humbled that so many women feel confident in my abilities to make their floral vision come to life and I do not take the responsibility lightly.

Looking forward to a year full of beautiful blooms and loads of love!!

XOX
Kasandra

My beautiful bride Katie sent me this photo from her big day.  By Mark Willis Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment