Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Can't take the snow out of a Winnipeg Girls wedding

So now that the weather is finally warming up I have been looking at some new ideas for summer flower combos and I came across this beauty.  I HEART IT.


Check out the full shoot here, at Wedding Obsession
 Ya, I know it's not a summer pallet and looks more like fall but I can't help it.  I love the rich colours and the textures and the always overlooked gold mini cymbid. If you look at the pictures there is snow in the vases. SNOW!  If only! I can't imagine a setting that it would actually work for the reception but it would look amazing lining the stair way to the church to have large vases filled with snow and topped with crimson berries or blooms. The only thing I would take out is the birch bark since it's really had it's day on both the home decor and wedding stages but other then that? Perfection.

Time to rip myself from the Winter setting and get back to the task at hand.  It's summer time! Pink, apple green and saturated grape are more fitting but what's your opinion?  What are you planning on carrying at your wedding? Does it jive with the season? 

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment